- 3,798

- PNW
- cowabungacorey
I can see the way that this is setup is going to create a lot of problems for players. Not sure who's great idea it would be to only allow a game to save while online, or connected to their servers and without notification they're going down or for an estimated time. Not to mention I can't do anything regarding things that should not be online dependent. My garage, livery editor, campaign. The only reason I can't access these things are because of the online only save feature? I really hope this doesn't become a nuisance to those who spend a lot of time and effort on liveries, doing anything in campaign for an extended period of time, or who don't play enough to know when maintenance times are (if they're announced) and want to enjoy the game when they can. I'm trying to make sense of it and I can see it being beneficial for a beta, but not a full fledged game.