Online physics different?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Litzner
  • 7 comments
  • 1,704 views
Messages
240
United States
Traverse City, MI, USA
Messages
Priest8
So I am tuning my car in a practice section. I get it just where I want it, then take it online. I create my own race room at the same track, take it on the track and it handles completely differently. The rear end will not stay under the damn thing anymore. So again I go offline and check it out, and it handles just like I want it, take it back online, same track, same settings, and it is completely different.

Anyone else run in to these issues, or know what the hell is going on?
 
Hi
Make sure you have the same assists on/off in both offline and online mode.
Also you can´t rule out lag.
 
I did, only assists I use is ABS 1, and TCS 1, and I can usually do without the TCS. BUt they were both set the same.
 
Check what rules the LOBBYLEADER is using, did he put on TCS or specified a regulation on only comfort tyres?
 
There is also stability control, altough i cant remember the exact name :(
And ofcourse tires.

(Active steering stability control?)
 
I had the same problem. I drove my 458 Italia online and I couldn't control it. I had everything set to the way I do normally. Even with aids off, it isn't THAT hard.
 
maybe the tyres were different?
 
I noticed this too with my evo x. It was fine offline. Crazy oversteer online.
 
Back