Online Play: Starting 1 min. earlier than the field bug?

  • Thread starter Thread starter chaosdd
  • 1 comments
  • 397 views
Messages
199
Messages
chaosdd
It happened to me on already 3-4 occasions. In an online race, I started between 1 and 1.30 minutes eralier than everybody else. I had to wait for the others to start, otherwise I would have 1+ min lead which is not my understanding about close race. On one occasion, actually we were 2 cars that started earlier and we both waited.

I was wondering if this has happened to anybody else and can it be prevented?
 
Yes, happened to me as well. Typically occurs when one or more guys with a bad connection joined.

It seems there are only to possible scenarios; either everyone having the black screen (and you have to wait for the culprit to leave before the race starts), or you will experience what you describe.
 
Back