Online Prize Money Calculation

  • Thread starter Thread starter TonyLomas
  • 3 comments
  • 757 views
Messages
606
Messages
TonyLomas
Sorry, if this has been asked before, I couldn't find it.

Has anyone worked out how the prize money is calculated for online races?

I know you get more for more people in the race, where you finish and perhaps the length of the race, but does anyone have any hard figures for it? Or even rough figures.

Thanks
 
i'm not sure about what i will say
but from experience, it looks like that it's a combination of number of players, cars PP and race time
maybe there is other factors and maybe those i listed are not the good ones ;)
 
i'm not sure about what i will say
but from experience, it looks like that it's a combination of number of players, cars PP and race time
maybe there is other factors and maybe those i listed are not the good ones ;)


You seem to have the same opinion as I do. Number of racers, race time or distance, and car pp level even seems to matter.
 
0.2x per player 0.4x time 0.8x per lap
 
Back