Online Problem Solutions

• Thread starter JBanton
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
London
Jonny-TWC
As with every game that allows an online mode, we can guarantee Gran Turismo 6 will have problems online. Within this thread we shall discuss ways to combat problems online. I'll update a list below;

• Enforcers; anyone who uses the Nissan Skyline GT-R Pace Car '01, with the approval of the session host can become an enforcer who will have the ability to kick anyone who has been reported by other players. There can only be a maximum of one enforcer per eight drivers in a session.
  • Stricter regulations available to hosts and more options available, to keep certain cars or NAT Types out of the room.

Isn't this a bit pointless when you have no idea how the online system of GT6 will work?

So you know there will be no online multiplayer then? Didn't think so, your point would be equally as pointless then.

Eh? I'm just saying it's a bit early to be suggesting fixes for a system you know nothing about. I mean what if it's on PS4 and the PSN infrastructure is completely changed? What if the Nissan Skyline GT-R Pace Car '01 isn't in the game?

Online problem solutions?

How about fixing the connection problems first. I can't connect to half of my friends.

Then make fixed events like they did in Prologue with realistic tyre restrictions for some very close racing. Why not make seasonal events online? Race other people rather than playing catch the leader against the rubbish AI.

SimonK
Isn't this a bit pointless when you have no idea how the online system of GT6 will work?

^^^This.

You can't fix something that doesn't exist. Sure GT5 has issues but that doesn't imply it will be carried over to the next installment.

Back