online problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter FoustyMcfish
  • 3 comments
  • 486 views
Messages
18
United Kingdom
Hull
So the other day my problem started

Get into lobby, but get booted all the time sometimes right away and other times after 10 mins or so.

Its not my internet connection. Other games work fine. My internet/router/WiFi has not changed.

Cleared the in game cache. Other than that I do not know what else to do.

Don't really want to delete and start again as I have cap on my data allowance. And don't fancy down loading gigs upon gigs of updates
 
Re downloading the updates will NOT fix your problem. Your problem is network related either on your end or your ISP.

You can try rebooting your modem or try a wired connection. The PS3 sucks on wifi.
 
Oh men I have it the same problem. But changed not only me, and yes, same with my colleagues in room lobby. Everyone try a round of our online championship but are disconnected from server about 10 minutes. When room take 10 drivers, 7 has left because of this. I'm guessing it is a problem that came with new att. 1.12.

Aaaaaaaand, another bug happened in online room: the sounds of a another car disappears for driver.

Why Polyphony Digital is way? Why all-new att. comes w/a new bug? How do they manage?

(Sorry for my bad english)
 
Back