Online questions about JPN version!

Hey guys,

I was wondering: do i need to create a Japanese account to play GTP online? I bought the full game (JPN version) but i don´t see any multiplayer options! What should i do to meet you on the track?

My english is very bad and i´m having problems to find a similar topic inside GTP´s forum.

Thanks in adv.

[]´s

Hi, you don't have to create any japanese account. You have to be connected to update your GT5P. This upgrade will provide you the online feature and online ranking. This update will auto launch until your are connected. my english is also bad, sorry about it...

i keep getting a yellow caution message! is there a step by step guide on how to update with us account and disk from playasia?

i deleted all my game saves, deleted all my mp3's, deleted all my demos, turned ps3 on and off. still no luck. by the way, i have the 80gig ps3 and the fastest dsl att offers. any advice?

I can't seem to download the latest update. I'm using my JPN account, I deleted most vidios, etc and have 38G free. I get the agreement page and click, it goes to next page and I click the highlighted button then I get a message that I was told in the translation thread says push the PS button and quit game. I've unplugged my G25 wheel. I don't know what to do next!! When I go to the online races it lets me enter 3 of the races but the other 14 races listed I get the ranking page when I select them, any clues as to what I'm doing wrong?

Back