online questions

• Thread starter bomberbomb
  • 2 comments
bomberbomb
i have a ps3 controller and are pretty quick on certain tracks ie melbourne 124.335 but other players can do 123 laps is this because they have a wheel or am i missing something , also i can be on say monza and can do 121.00 laps but if certain players are the host my car goes faster times down to 119.00 why is this ?

I noticed that online, I was doing consistent laps, I then went into the pits and came out going loads faster. It was at Melbourne and I was going about 190-200mph down the main straight and when I came out of the pits I ended up doing 205-210mph. Strange huh.

It's just down to practice. Granted, from what I've experienced (not personally), with practice, a wheel can help improve your times, but I also know people who use the controller and can get equally fast, or even faster times.

There are certain things you can do, like changing to manual if you haven't already, changing the brake bias and traction control etc. But other than that, you just have to put the time into each track, changing lines and braking points for different corners and then finding a faster way around the track.

Back