• Thread starter Wardy 944
  • 26 comments

Wardy 944

Up all night
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Next update will be on the 24th sept. 👍

It also says "Boost will be removed from expert level events", I thought it had been already. :nervous:

Mmm 24th sept, that coinsides with the TGS GT5 announcements, could we be seeing a new car or even a new track.

I hate it when people start rumours ;)

Last edited:
Next update will be on the 24th sept. 👍

It also says "Boost will be removed from expert level events", I thought it had been already. :nervous:

Mmm 24th sept, that coinsides with the TGS GT5 announcements, could we be seeing a new car or even a new track.

I hate it when people start rumours ;)

I fear that your rumor will not be answered positively, PD does nothing more to GT5P :grumpy: All we can hope for is good online events with no DC at all. Besides that i want 650PP RWD. Thank You PD

I fear that your rumor will not be answered positively, PD does nothing more to GT5P :grumpy:

Thats no way to start a rumour :D

All we can hope for is good online events with no DC at all. Besides that i want 650PP RWD. Thank You PD

Some nice low PP events would be nice, if only to give us oldies a fighting chance in the up coming Race of Decades event 👍

You will need a Game update not an Online Event Update for new features ;)

It also stats that RBE will be removed in Pro every month ;)

im with you on that rumour... well i wish they could hear you.. and they might give us 458 ITALIA :D

btw.. with monza if im not asking too much :lol:

lol:lol: guys I hope they are not planing on updating GT5P...I would much prefer them to have 100% focus on GT5 right now.👍
Although having the events update on same day as TGS starts...it does warrant a raised eye-brow now doesn't it.:D:tup:
R*

Well I've got:-

PP550/FWD Suzuka East
PP550/RWD HSR
PP600/AWD Eiger North
PP700 Fuji F World Event
F2007 Suzuka Circuit

I might have a few races in the F2007 with a certain aussie SCR racer I think.:D

PP550/FWD Suzuka East
PP550/RWD HSR
PP600/AWD Eiger North
PP700 Fuji F World Event
F2007 Suzuka Circuit

:yuck:, not really what I was hoping for. I think I'll be playing DIRT 2 for another month :)

PP550/FWD Suzuka East
PP550/RWD HSR
PP600/AWD Eiger North
PP700 Fuji F World Event
F2007 Suzuka Circuit

Thanks for posting the events mate!;)👍
I love these new events! Now if I can just get a few others to show the same interest I might get a race.:dopey:
700PP Fuji World event...SWEEEET!:D
R*

Beginner Mid Size London
Beginner Sportscars Suzuka
Beginner Supercars Fuji F
Beginner Supercars Daytona Speedway WORLD

Intermediate 650 Fuji F
Intermediate 750 Suzuka
Intermediate 800 HSR WORLD
Intermediate 800 Daytona Speedway

Expert 550 FWD Suzuka East
Expert 550 RWD HSR
Expert 600 AWD Eiger North
Expert 700 Fuji F WORLD
Expert F2007 Suzuka WORLD

I think they've missed an opportunity with Suzuka east, surely a RWD drift event would have made a welcome change from the same old races.

F2007 at Fuji would have been different, but Suzuka will do. I really want 800pp/750pp or F2007 at Daytona Road.

Anyone running in the 1'26's at Suzuka?

oh no!!! where has daytona road gone? so far my favorite course :-(

I hear you dude .. one of the few tracks noobs and douch bags could not mess up . cos they would jut end up in the dirt !! lol

It was a very difficult track to race on .. but thats what made it fun .

Atleast we had F1 's ;)

Tryed the HSR Reverse, and managed to get to place 55 with a 1'04.628. Pretty happy with that lap :).
Going to give the F2007 an other try later.

Back