Online race is a totally mess Manufacturie Cup .

  • Thread starter Thread starter svenvangent
  • 2 comments
  • 693 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,467
Belgium
Gent Ghent Gand
Messages
svenvangent968
For example I miss breakpoint not hitting some one and go out of the turn I get penalty :crazy:
One racer drives in front of me and we are in straight line he breaks for no reason I hit him penalty:crazy:
Two in front of me crash I can't avoid them penalty :crazy:
Not speaking of the many idiotic drivers in race self :guilty:
No more Nation Cup or Manufacture online race for me .
They really have to improve the online race aspect but that will be a eutopia me think so .

Better to take the a daily online race if it doesn't go well in one race you can go to the next one .



By the way dose some know when they change the daily online race is this weekly or monthly ?
 
Not sure if you're trolling, but the races change weekly.

Keith.
 
Not sure if you're trolling, but the races change weekly.

Keith.
For the first part of your sentence no I'm not but I understand why you think so and in fact there is already a topic with this kind of problem I saw it to late but anyway it is a mess nevertheless ...for your second part of your sentence thank you for the info .
At the end of the story regards the concept online race in GT Sport and I have seen it happen before the idiots will be left alone in online racing " matter of speaking" and than they will have no one any more to rune there race if you know what I mean .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back