- 4
- Fighter083
Hello Guys,
I am trying to organise regular Saturday and Sunday races. I am open to any suggestions regarding tracks and times for the races!
However I would like set following rules:
Race Rules
Car must must be stock BMW M3-07.
Tuned parts/Mods: NONE
Mandatory Pit Stop: 1
Tires: no Restrictions
Driving Line: On/Off
Active Steering: Off
Traction Control: Off
Skid Recovery Force: Off
Active Stability Management: Off
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Penalty setting: Strong
Damage setting: Heavy
HELP WANTED: RACE STEWARDS!
Job duties will be watching the race, driver complaints, keep lobby stress free
Qualifying
There will be a Qualifying before the Race approx 0,5 - 1 hour before Race start!
Fastest car to go on P1!
Drivers
All fair and clean drivers welcome however the race will be limited to the fastest 12!
To sign up please submit following
PSN ID:
Language: German/English
Location:
Controller: DFGT,G27,G25
Driver list:
Fighter083 (GERMAN & ENGLISH, UK, DFGT)
RatedR1987 (GERMAN & ENGLISH, Austria, G25)
Places are limited! Please sign up asap as I would like to start these races possibly this weekend, if we got enough drivers!!!
Thank you
Fighter083
I am trying to organise regular Saturday and Sunday races. I am open to any suggestions regarding tracks and times for the races!
However I would like set following rules:
Race Rules
Car must must be stock BMW M3-07.
Tuned parts/Mods: NONE
Mandatory Pit Stop: 1
Tires: no Restrictions
Driving Line: On/Off
Active Steering: Off
Traction Control: Off
Skid Recovery Force: Off
Active Stability Management: Off
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Penalty setting: Strong
Damage setting: Heavy
HELP WANTED: RACE STEWARDS!
Job duties will be watching the race, driver complaints, keep lobby stress free
Qualifying
There will be a Qualifying before the Race approx 0,5 - 1 hour before Race start!
Fastest car to go on P1!
Drivers
All fair and clean drivers welcome however the race will be limited to the fastest 12!
To sign up please submit following
PSN ID:
Language: German/English
Location:
Controller: DFGT,G27,G25
Driver list:
Fighter083 (GERMAN & ENGLISH, UK, DFGT)
RatedR1987 (GERMAN & ENGLISH, Austria, G25)
Places are limited! Please sign up asap as I would like to start these races possibly this weekend, if we got enough drivers!!!
Thank you
Fighter083
Last edited: