Online race replays

  • Thread starter Thread starter toyota_gt1
  • 1 comments
  • 498 views

toyota_gt1

(Banned)
Messages
876
Messages
XxViPeRxX24
Messages
XxViPeRxX24
I'm aware now that the online replay youtube feature seems to be non-existant at the moment. But, how about online race replays in general? Can you watch/save them?

And, last time I created a room and set the car restrictions, I could only restrict arcade mode cars. My GT Life cars were no where to be found. What gives? Certain level perhaps? I was only level 13.

Thanks
 
After a race finishes and you're back to the lobby. Click on the 'standings' button at the bottom. At the bottom of the next screen is a button for saving the replay. You'll have to watch it later from the replay theater.

As far as using your garage cars online, you have to go into your garage offline and 'favorite' them.
 
Back