T Tiago1186 Messages 188 Messages tiago1186 Mar 23, 2011 #1 My races on the internet are off all day long , is that a maintence or its just me? Thx
cryptomanic Messages 5,724 Messages GTP_Cryptomanic Mar 23, 2011 #2 I live in the midwest of the United States. The lobbys were up and available at 7 pm Eastern Time. Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
T Tiago1186 Messages 188 Messages tiago1186 Mar 23, 2011 #3 cryptomanic I live in the midwest of the United States. The lobbys were up and available at 7 pm Eastern Time. Click to expand... Ok thank you , is was a maintance or some kind of update adjustment?
cryptomanic I live in the midwest of the United States. The lobbys were up and available at 7 pm Eastern Time. Click to expand... Ok thank you , is was a maintance or some kind of update adjustment?
cryptomanic Messages 5,724 Messages GTP_Cryptomanic Mar 23, 2011 #4 Tiago1186 Ok thank you , is was a maintance or some kind of update adjustment? Click to expand... I have no idea, all I know is that they were working at that time.
Tiago1186 Ok thank you , is was a maintance or some kind of update adjustment? Click to expand... I have no idea, all I know is that they were working at that time.
Villain Ludicrous Speed Premium Messages 4,687 Golden State Messages xViLLaiNx12 Mar 23, 2011 #5 I think that it's just you, Tiago.