- 29
- BR_Octane
Yesterday, I played online with some fellow GTP Members.
I noticed that I wouldn't need to own a particular car to take part in the event.
For example, the host set event regulations so that the GT-R would be the only allowed car. I didn't have the car but I would only have to click on "garage" and the game would allow me to select and race it.
Is it correct? I mean: Are online races pretty much like the arcade mode as you don't need to actually buy a car to race it on a particular track?
I noticed that I wouldn't need to own a particular car to take part in the event.
For example, the host set event regulations so that the GT-R would be the only allowed car. I didn't have the car but I would only have to click on "garage" and the game would allow me to select and race it.
Is it correct? I mean: Are online races pretty much like the arcade mode as you don't need to actually buy a car to race it on a particular track?