Online racing - Game crashing before start of race

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dave1127
  • 5 comments
  • 533 views
Messages
891
England
England
Got a problem when racing online.

After the countdown has finished to the start of the race, it goes to a black screen but this does not change! Therefore, the race has started but I can't see what is happening because I have just got a black screen.

This does not happen every race but has happened a few times in the last week and is starting to get quite annoying.

Anyone else encountered this problem?

I have an old 40gb PS3 if that helps..
 
Got a problem when racing online.

After the countdown has finished to the start of the race, it goes to a black screen but this does not change! Therefore, the race has started but I can't see what is happening because I have just got a black screen.

This does not happen every race but has happened a few times in the last week and is starting to get quite annoying.

Anyone else encountered this problem?

I have an old 40gb PS3 if that helps..

Yeah, have occured to me once or twice. Also, I got 8 pages when using the search-feature in the top right corner typing "black screen".
 
yeah, have occured to me once or twice. Also, i got 8 pages when using the search-feature in the top right corner typing "black screen".

lol
 
Somtimes it disconnect me from lobbies without any understandable reason. It say "Error disconnecting from Server". I guess PSN still has some issues.
 
Somtimes it disconnect me from lobbies without any understandable reason. It say "Error disconnecting from Server". I guess PSN still has some issues.

Yeah, pretty annoying!

Looks like patch 1.10 has created more problems then before?

Just frustrating when you are in a race league and you can hear the others racing but all you have is a black screen!

Sounds like I'm not the only one though. 👎
 
I too have been having similar issues, but more so when trying to exit an online room.
 
Back