Online Racing Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter monkeyboy4q
  • 7 comments
  • 654 views
Messages
76
United States
San Jose/Ca/USA
Messages
monkeyboy-4q
My friends and I started our online racing league. Last night was our first event. I was the leader and I noticed when I had lapped a few competitors their cars were transparent. Can anyone tell me what causes this?
1. Is it a game setting?
2. Was it because they were a lap down?
3. Was it because they had damage?

Thank You for your help in advance.
P
 
My friends and I started our online racing league. Last night was our first event. I was the leader and I noticed when I had lapped a few competitors their cars were transparent. Can anyone tell me what causes this?
1. Is it a game setting?
2. Was it because they were a lap down?
3. Was it because they had damage?

Thank You for your help in advance.
P

When a racer is lapped they automatically "ghost". This is so that they don't interfere with the other racers. I'm not sure if this can be turned off through the regulation or event settings.

Good luck with your league Dude :) 👍
 
it can be turned off. its under penalties. turn penalties off then it wont happen.
 
Turn penalties off and it will be fine.
 
Yup, checked this last night after reading a similar (and presumably invisible-to-searches) thread yesterday.

Turn the penalties off :D
 
Back