Online racing names

  • Thread starter Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 9 comments
  • 789 views
Messages
2,498
United States
Iowa, USA
Messages
LVracerGT
Since GT6 defaults to your first initial and last name instead of your PSN ID, I thought it would be a good idea for everyone to put who their racing as in their signature. I've already done this so you can see what I'm talking about. I've noticed myself asking who everyone is when they join.

Also would be a good idea to add a section to put who we're racing as under our avatar like we have with the PSN ID's already.

Just food for thought.
 
Last edited:
Is there any way for my first name not to be initialed? I'd like my full name to be displayed.
 
I put my 1st name in as XPOWER and surname as 180. In online rooms i'm displayed as X ! Cool as!!
 
While it's interesting who named their drivers what, let's try to keep this on topic please. Last thing the site needs is a long thread of clever driver names in GT6. There can be a seperate thread for that. 👍
 
In GT5 you can use tag id of your PSN and it will be shown as it is. So people are easy to identify this guy is from GTP for instance.
Now with this new naming system, we have to dig to the player info to get their PSN ID.
Currently I use my PSN ID as my last name just for easy identification.

But hey, the community features are not open yet, let's see what they got to offer.
 
*Laughs* Used my real name at first but then my love for Mass Effect took over. Now I'm G. Vakarian online ;)

"Can it wait a little? My Stratos needs some calibrations." :lol:
 
Slightly off topic but, at least they show our PSN ID's when you're viewing the room participants before you join.
 
I'd read about this before I signed up online so I'm Y.ellowbeard :)
 
Back