online racing question

  • Thread starter Thread starter ivatu
  • 3 comments
  • 518 views
Messages
57
Messages
ivatu
I was playing with a friend online just the two of us and we had the same car and same tires. The thing is the in the second lap he lost control and he spin his car so i got a pretty big lead but in one lap he was right behind me again and I was making the same lap time. I told him to get in front of me and I notice that there is something that makes you go faster if you are behind and im not talking about slipstream because the car wasnt in front of me. So is there an option to turn off that lets say boost?
 
Boost is an option in the Event Settings. It's effectively the "catch up" option that other racing games would have. If he caught up that quickly, he probably had it on High.
 
Ok so just turning it off will do. Thanks.
I just checked the boost thing and is to compensate cars with less power. and like i said we had the same car
 
Last edited:
Back