Online Racing Question.

Discussion in 'Project CARS 1' started by scarface335, May 13, 2015.

1. scarface335

scarface335

Hi.

I tried yesterday my first couple of online races. I was really dissapointed to see that i was not really a race because i was crashed into alot and evry other corner someone just ramped into me so i was pushed out of curse.

I really enjoy community events and carrear mode alot. Is online always like this ?

I have played iRacing online, where people get punished for reckless driving and here people tend to watch out for eachother.

2. alegunner68

alegunner68

The only way to avoid the idiots ( though some are still learning and don't mean to hit you ) is to join a league.
    Although saying that someone tried to t bone me full pelt in a league I'm in but wiped himself out instead. Karma.

Darragh likes this.
  3. Torg22

Torg22

Its always been this way with online racing. Sometimes you can luck into finding lobbies with respectful drivers and then other times find a room full of idiots that will use you as their brakes.

Easier said than done but either try and quali high up on the grid or if not just take it easy on the first lap and try to take advantage of other peoples mistakes and misfortunes.