Online racing schedule

• Thread starter DGiant2000
  • 11 comments
England
Emerging from semi-retirement
GTP_DGiant2000
I think not
Apologies if this has been asked before but I did a search and nothing came up that looked relevant. I was wondering if we could have one thread, possibly a sticky containing the schedules of all the current online races at GTP. For example I know HSR 800pp runs at :00/:20/:40 whereas Fuji runs at :05/:20/:35/:50 for the red emblem and 08/23/38/53 for the lancia's. I know there are more that run as well such as suzuka etc.

I think this could be useful for people to see quickly what events are on when and where and what specifics there are, as well as making sure they don't accidently drop into an event with an innappropriate car. I know it would save people time searching through all the threads to find out timings etc.

Let me know what you think (or lock the thread if its been asked before!).

When GT5 is out ,a sticky thread with all the scheduled races are a good plan.
Considering all the goodies were are getting :drool:

At this moment all races are on one page in the online race events.
It is not that hard to see what is going on.

Bringing ideas however is always welcome.👍

This sub-forum does look a bit messy. A few times I have popped into the wrong race schedule because of it. Perhaps the threads for the ordinary race events (eg. 600PP Fuji, not those which have "banned" certain cars, etc.) should be temporarily stickied.

If folks title their event threads well, it's no problem ... until several are happening on the same track and you get in the chat and lose track ... :scared:

NTSC folks can check the July online event roster bench racing thread on PSN. :D
/Shameless plug

When GT5 comes out ... will there even be the random matching system we all use now?

Back