Online racing trouble

  • Thread starter Thread starter OUTLAW---666
  • 4 comments
  • 785 views
Messages
53
Portugal
Lisbon
Messages
OUTLAW---666
Hello everyone,
i've been trying to get a workaround about this issue, but no luck so far
The trouble is this :
I have a ton of online games, none seem to have any troubles, i dont even seem to have Lag on most shooting games.
Everytime i try to race online on Gt5, it all goes ok. The race starts, everyone is playing , they can hear me .. all is good
I start racing, sometimes i get behind a little bit and start to focus and catching up. EVERYTIME, and i mean everytime i really get my stuff going , all of a sudden i catch up really fast. When i pass the cars, they r dead. No connection, im left alone in the track. I go back to the lounge, no one can hear me.. it means i was the one that died.
This happens constantly, so far i completed maybe 3 ( 1 lap ) online races ... this is annoying, cause i trully like the game, and its rubbish online 👎:drool:
 
not really, i get Nat type 2, and a high bandwith ..
and this only happens on public rooms ...
me and my friends race on my lounge and the game goes on forever ...
we change to someone else's lounge, and no problem at all ...
if i go to open lounge, same deal , connection problems :(
i wish i could play with everyone else tho :(
 
Problem solved ;)


How? I went online last night (havent been able to play for over a week now) and got disconnection everytime i started the race. I hosted the room in open lounge and my brandwich is high, NAT 2 etc I got 10mbps both ways :ouch:

Worked all fine for a week ago or so.... Im seeing ppl jumping back and forth on the track and I tell them that they lag but they say theyr run good like theyre not lagging etc
 
Back