Online racing

• Thread starter lambiepie
  • 0 comments
Hello just thought i would tell every one that i think the online racing is fantastic,

i used to race GT4 online using the xlink kai software and using the private room that were in there,

That was good but at times it was hard to find anyone to race,

Personally i think the new system is very good you can pick car and track and find someone to race.

Now my thoughts about the idiots that are out there, well personally i think you will always get them , so why dont PD instigate a system where every time you race you get awarded a point for every apex you clip or take correctly, thus after one lap racing correctly you would amass the correct set of points, over a period of time you could then discover who is racing well, then this can be the way to access certain races, Apex Points, then you know that the people in the races have good driveing skills , ok i know what your going to say , but if you only ever miss and apex because your out braking someone or overtaking thats fine because i think like most people i wait to overtake, and you would collect the correct amount just from following or being in front,
i think this system could work as it would show who is actually trying to race correctly in the simulation and not just throwing the car around.

i am very happy with the one make racing series that has appeared , some good clean hard racing and the varity of cars needed shows people are actually playing GT5 P Properly.

Now i played GT4 on xlink for months and months and occasionally still do , and tha was awesome,

raced some good people from all over europe, not i am sure the new game when it comes out will be perfect, i have played GT since GT1 and will always play it.

the only other thing i would like to see is your racing license gets points on it so you cant access certain elements if you are over a certain amount of point and to get the points of you have to pay hefty game fines, thus the more you bang around the more you have to play GT properly to win money to pay the online fine.

any how i am sure i will get shot down but hey lets talk about it on the track, i dont mind being beaten just dont like being knocked off, in fact to be out driven is quite rewarding because there is always someone better and faster out there, its just nice when they are a clean racer

lambiepie

Latest Posts

Back