Online racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter chopperscfl
  • 8 comments
  • 620 views
Messages
28
I haven't got into racing online yet. Do you get credits in online races?
 
you get a few and some xp points but don't rely on them to level up or buy the next GT car as its only pocket money.
 
Yes, credits and experience.

Sometimes there are problems - like when you finish on podium, but only get 616 credits and 515 experience points.

Also depends on number of laps of course.
 
Well that sucks. The game is not very long (I only play A spec, I have a TV if I want to watch racing) so once I've gone through it then it's kind of over. If online doesn't supply you with enough credits to not have to race 100 times to buy one car and do a little tuning on it then what are you supposed to do.
 
From my experience you also get more prize money if you race without crashes. Also more laps make bigger price.
 
All depends on the race setup. Just did 75 laps on Indy last night, came in 3rd and go a decent amount of cash with an eight car field.
 
All depends on the race setup. Just did 75 laps on Indy last night, came in 3rd and go a decent amount of cash with an eight car field.

How much cash, so I have an example?
 
There are credits online.

Race online and find out !

C'mon man/women!
 
Back