KustomNitrous Messages 25 Australia Messages Kustom_Nitrous Dec 10, 2013 #1 Can / How do you remove the names above the cars!. Please help
VBR Tatakae! Premium Messages 7,946 London Dec 10, 2013 #2 In GT5 you couldn't do this, I'm guessing it's the same in GT6. Unfortunately PD don't like giving us these kind of common sense options.
In GT5 you couldn't do this, I'm guessing it's the same in GT6. Unfortunately PD don't like giving us these kind of common sense options.
KustomNitrous Messages 25 Australia Messages Kustom_Nitrous Dec 10, 2013 #3 VBR In GT5 you couldn't do this, I'm guessing it's the same in GT6. Unfortunately PD don't like giving us these kind of common sense options. Click to expand... Thats so annoying.
VBR In GT5 you couldn't do this, I'm guessing it's the same in GT6. Unfortunately PD don't like giving us these kind of common sense options. Click to expand... Thats so annoying.