Online replay?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChaosStar79
  • 5 comments
  • 481 views
Messages
605
United States
Seattle Circuit
Messages
PC from now on. Screw u guys.
Messages
http://tinyurl.com/ChaosStar79
I'm sure this has been asked before, but surprisingly nothing showed up in the cntrl F thread search, but I want to know how do I get a replay from a lounge or online race? I want to get some good pics of nice tandem drifts with a buddy, but I don't know how to do it? Any help is greatly appreciated. :D
 
After the race

Race Results > Save Reply

Done
 
After the race

Race Results > Save Reply

Done

Sweet. Will try right now. Thanks for the super fast answer. :D
 
So u cant save for example your qualifying laps? ;)
 
So u cant save for example your qualifying laps? ;)

Nope replays of Practice/Qually can't be saved. Pity.
 
You could set up a xxx lap race and give everyone a chance to use the track for qualifying one at a time like they really do in racing and then just save that replay. 💡
 
Back