- 973
- Klondike_rush
I just opened up a room.
Anyone is invited to join. Starting out with F1, but may change it later on.
Rules.
All aids off. Exept ABS 1.
Clean and fair driving.
Room Nr.
1472-6399-8365-2930-3855 ( Name F1 Clean race)
Well since no one joins after 1 hour I got bored of waiting for some one to join. so its closed now.
If anyone wants to race, just PSN me ID klondike_rush
And I can open the room again.
Anyone is invited to join. Starting out with F1, but may change it later on.
Rules.
All aids off. Exept ABS 1.
Clean and fair driving.
Room Nr.
1472-6399-8365-2930-3855 ( Name F1 Clean race)
Well since no one joins after 1 hour I got bored of waiting for some one to join. so its closed now.
If anyone wants to race, just PSN me ID klondike_rush
And I can open the room again.
Last edited: