Online room

• Thread starter hotboost
  • 11 comments
Australia
Australia
hotboost
Hi all fella racers. Just a quick question was playing online on friday night. Create room as normal load from users which is fine. Once finished I normally go back into event settings and change track .When I tried to this last time it wouldn't let select track and change. We all had to leave room and then recreate room again. Big pain ass as we normally race 10 tracks in one night. Surely something isn't right help!
Cheers

So but seriously is there a way to load tracks in a room and without creating new room every time I change track ??

Come on, PD is the master of mind boggling restrictions and bugs, it's no surprise anymore.

Also, for whatever stupid reason you can't save room settings with a custom track selected either...

Hopefully it's accidental and does get patched, though.

----

Oh, and the one and only "pit lag" bug has returned from GT5, not sure if it only happens on custom tracks but it's just like before. It blows my mind how they can make the same mistakes years down the line, you'd think they'd learn.

Basically, any time somebody enters/leaves the pit they will create a short lag spike, just enough to create chaos in the room for everybody on track. Highly frustrating.

Sort yourselves out, PD.

I have question to online room. Do you have any problems with playing on created tracks?

Yesterday I and my friends try to play on created tracks. I had lags up to 15 secs in menu section. It was difficult to change tires etc. My friends had problems in race. Sometimes fps down to 15frames, blinking screen etc.

We were racing on the highest rated here Serres Cricuit.

I was in my room tonight at Matterhorn with about 10 PSN friends. I left and started a new room with a track I made at Death Valley.
My friends were getting disconnected as fast as they were joining. They would get completely in and then they were gone. I figured the room was corrupted, so I left and started a new room. The same thing happened, and a third room was no better.
I have run this Death Valley track a few times and it worked fine, this was the final version of the track. I was going to run it tonight and put it up for share. Now I'm not sure if the track is bad, or it is just a bad server night for Death Valley tracks.

Back