Online rooms not loading? Forced to Quit GT6? How awesome!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Prenihility
  • 9 comments
  • 1,391 views
Messages
96
Canada
Ontario
Messages
Prenihility
So, twice in a row, now, i've tried entering a room, only to have it load forever. And twice i've been left with no choice but to turn off my system. I've run into multiple people in the same problem. We were stuck in a room. Two separate occassions. This 🤬!

I'm furious... Now i can't (and i'll take it many others) play online.

The 🤬 is going on? It makes me wanna stab someone in the face with a soldering iron.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this often happened to me too, even since GT5. especially if the host changes the track.
 
Yeah this often happened to me too, even since GT5. especially if the host changes the track.

Whaa? No, no. You got it twisted. It's something different. It completely locks the room. You can do nothing but more the menu cursor. You can't exit the room. You're forced to reset your PS3. Some other messed up stuff happened with GT5. But... i don't remember it doing this.
 
Yes that's what happen to me a couple of days ago..
The host changes track whilst I'm practicing, then I was forced to go back to the room, then I cannot do anything, pressing any button won't work, the screen keep showing as if it's loading something.. and I had to press the Power button on my PS3.. and when it rebooted, I got system error and they must scan my PS3.
 
having the same problems myself. first time on my PS3 in months and go in to a Online room and it just sits there loading and the only way to leave is by quitting the game or turning off the PS3 and same as Dodzzz ive twice had the system error and my pS3 gone through a system restore.
 
Happened to me yesterday. Progress bar goes to 50%, and then everything is locked. I find it silly, that the software doesn't include a check of the cancel button, but after a PS3 reset everything worked again. I think the problem has to do with the room owner changing the track, while you try to enter. After the reboot I tried to find the room again, and noticed that the track had changed.
 
Common occurance in the past for me, not so much recently though! 👍
 
it happens to much for my liking. sum days its fine then sumdays its happening 2-3 times a day.
 
I think it does recover eventually, but can take eg. half an hour (this has happened in a previous version).
 
something which works most of the time if you ever fall into that problem is to
press the PS button and disconnect from PSN
most of the time it works and so you don't have to shutdown the PS3 and maybe create data corruption
if by pressing the PS button you don't get the PS3 menu, consider that your PS3 is freezing
and is maybe the problem
 
Back