Online rules and race win rewards?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Malefic
  • 10 comments
  • 8,336 views
Messages
183
Messages
Malefic
No wI hope I'm just missing this... but I have no idea what any loby's game rules (like Performance POints or car type requirements) are... I cant find anything on this!

And after playing a few kart races online it seems as though there are ZERO rewards for winning races. Please help me! THanks GTPlante!
 
Yeah I got this to...??

I mean how do you restrict an online race? Even just by HP.

I see the hole online flooding with X1's very soon :(


And NO reward ???? … sackit this means that we HAVE to play single players to win cash
 
Take a look at the instruction manual guys. It clearly states that there is a mode called "Matchmaking" where you can earn money. But I don't think it's ready yet. Hopefully, an update in the near future will bring it into the game.
 
tbh I can live without winning cash for online events. the probleme is how to restriced power or preformance points like in GT5p
 
Take a look at the instruction manual guys. It clearly states that there is a mode called "Matchmaking" where you can earn money. But I don't think it's ready yet. Hopefully, an update in the near future will bring it into the game.

Oh crock. After five years of development it's still unfinished. They should just face the facts and release GT6 as a service with quarterly updates.
 
PD should have the guys printing manuals make the game. They are ahead of the game! :dopey:

On a serious note, thanks for the info. All I see online are the open private lobbies, and I was wondering if there was going to be regular races you could jump into. I'm a typical male, I didn't know these things still came with a manual. :p
 
I could restrict in my first try yesterday in community, my launge a lot of parameters, like skid control, TCS, etc...
I also saw an option to limit the cars or limit by PPT if I remember correctly.

Still have to play with it.
 
what you mean restrict performance points? what are performance points?
 
I was in a room yesterday with random cars every race (different cars for every driver, but in the same power category. I think it said 'roulette' on the screen with all the lobbies.


I'm also sure you can restrict a race to a specific car if you start a lobby.
 
I could restrict in my first try yesterday in community, my launge a lot of parameters, like skid control, TCS, etc...
I also saw an option to limit the cars or limit by PPT if I remember correctly.

Still have to play with it.
I've hosted a few rooms, and yes you can limit race aids. But I want to limit drivetrain allowed, power, region, or just good old Performance Points! But performance points are not anywhere to be found!
 
I've hosted a few rooms, and yes you can limit race aids. But I want to limit drivetrain allowed, power, region, or just good old Performance Points! But performance points are not anywhere to be found!

i thought the samething but its all there. go to garage options and you can choose cars from the list provided, region, make, moddle, power and maybe someothers cant remember, but its all there.

also under track options you can set to vote which is good as i hate it when you join a lobby and find that the host has total control :grumpy:

all in all its pretty sold all round, i havent had a chance to look to deeply but was pleased with what i saw this morning.
 
Back