Online save trouble

  • Thread starter Thread starter Odyseus8
  • 2 comments
  • 416 views
Messages
4
Denmark
Denmark
Hi all,
I h can’t get online save to work and this has been going on for sine months now. When I lock on, everything seems fine. I have my status (level, DR and SR) in the top right hand corner of the screen. But when I go for a ride one of two things happen. Either The game freezes when trying to do the online save and I have to exit and force the game to end. Or the online save is unsuccesful resulting in my status disappearing (no ratings any longer). Of course my daily mileage count aleays stays at zero.
Is this a known bug or am I alone here? Any help will be greatly appreciated. I’m losing hope here.
All, the best
Tor
 
I’ve come to the same thing but it was during the closed beta. The game just never wanted to save the game. But back then, there was no save button.

Sorry to hear about this but I don’t know anyone with this problem.
 
I’ve come to the same thing but it was during the closed beta. The game just never wanted to save the game. But back then, there was no save button.

Sorry to hear about this but I don’t know anyone with this problem.

Thanks for the reply
I fear, I’ll have to start over. Don’t know if I can find the energy.
Anyone else with ideas to solve this?
Thanks!
 
Back