Online Setting BHP

  • Thread starter Thread starter JknRich
  • 5 comments
  • 532 views
Messages
210
Messages
JknRich
Ok I am sorry if this has already been done, but I could not find anything. So here goes.

Why online can I not set the rooms BHP to a number I want.
So for instance the race I am putting together the car is 351BHP, but I can't select 351BHP.
Why is this.
 
It's you can only adjust the "hp".
 
Bluntified
It's you can only adjust the "hp".

Yeah but I want to set it to my own value not how it goes up on gt5.
 
It goes by increments of 10-ish. It's rather simple, as anyone who's ever tried, can clearly see that the HP limits don't increase by single digits.
 
Can't you use the analog stick to increase it by single numbers? I can't remember.
 
Nope, I have tried it before you can't set it to your desired number. It goes up by 5 or 10 I think can't remember but one thing that can solve this is that set your hp to like 200 and get a car that is over 200 then just go to settings>engine>Power limiter and lower your car hp and your good to go :) That is the only way I could think of.
 
Back