Online Sport mode Broken times gt7

• Thread starter Koca92
  • 10 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I've started doing sport mode after finishing the cafe can someone explain to me the stupid gap between first place and me in these pics? My car is bang on weight and horsepower and yet first place absolutely annihilated everyone?

Attachments

• IMG-20220308-WA0036.jpeg
    IMG-20220308-WA0036.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG-20220308-WA0039.jpeg
    IMG-20220308-WA0039.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 20
He just has the right setup and/or can drive better than everyone else.
But there's only so much setup you can do, to win by 17 seconds in the same car with the same restrictions is ludacris, both of them races were clean for me, it's mental.

But there's only so much setup you can do, to win by 17 seconds in the same car with the same restrictions is ludacris, both of them races were clean for me, it's mental.

If you believe that, then think so. However, I say that in my eyes it was more the tuning and the driver that he was simply better. I would be interested in how "GOOD/FAST" you are to be able to estimate how much faster he really is.

Ive noticed, that in the Daily A the Aqua is very OP. I had the exact same problem running with a Demio, but tuned an Aqua and I was instantly around 5 seconds faster per lap.

Ive noticed, that in the Daily A the Aqua is very OP. I had the exact same problem running with a Demio, but tuned an Aqua and I was instantly around 5 seconds faster per lap.
Yeah I changed to the aqua and it made a difference but not enough

I think hybrid cars are bugged at the moment, the same problem exists in daily race B. It looks like only power generated by the petrol engine is checked, not additional power generated by electric motors, so it's possible to run a car that is running more power than should be allowed per the restrictions.

I haven't done daily race A myself, but I've seen other players reporting that they have seen that the fastest cars have found a way to make the electric motor boost power 100% of the time, by default I think it only gives power up to a certain speed and then it cuts out. That could just be a rumour though, don't hold me to it.

I would always suggest watching the replay of the faster drivers to work out where it is they are gaining so much time in a lap. It could just as easily be that they have a good suspension/aero setup and are able to carry a lot more speed than you throughout the corners, which results in faster speed on the straights as well.

I can confirm the Aqua is the most 'broken' car to use for Race A, the times are insanely different depending what parts you have fitted.

I have slapped everything I can on there and have max power 147HP and full race brakes etc and although I didn't win my last race the gap to 4th place was over 18 seconds...

You also have to factor in that a lot of very good GT Sport drivers reset their DR/SR level so that they could start GT7 as a new experience.

That being the case, quite a few people are punching way above their apparent weight.

Back