Online stability problem

• Thread starter Le_Manuz
  • 7 comments
Belgium
Belgium
Le_Manuz
Dear Kazunori Yamauchi san,

after the announcement of the GT5 servers being shutdown there was a great hope that this will make the online gaming more stable
But there is no improvements and it leads to frustration
i was in a three real hours race when after one hour forty five minutes, suddenly, have of the players were kicked out
when i came back in the lobby, there was only three players on the track with one of them not visible on the track and in the player list
this is really frustrating.
It also happens that only one player with a bad connection can mess up every player experience and often leads to other player being kicked out of the lobby and the lobby being so messed up that we have to recreate one.

even if it's a player owned lobby with a good connection it can happens that such bad experience comes in
and if it's the host which crash or lost connection, every one is kicked out.

is your team aware of online instability and is working on that problem ?

This is a great question. Especially after the past few days of constant disconnects, freezes and black screens.

Online stability is really, really bad.

Before I get piled on, let me say that I have incredible internet speed and connections. PS3 is a wired connection. GT6 is the only game I have issues with being disconnected, freezes and black screens.

Please fix or address the stability of the servers.

Thanks gents.

I hope PD can fix this problem ASAP , the career mode is terrible and I think its on par with watching grass grow , so people go play online for some actual fun , which starts by spending 10 mins to find a lobby ( lack of searching filters ) then they are constantly having to deal with freezing / crashing / loss of sound / disconnections / cant see all the cars on track , not too mention ( you could not entry) when trying to get on track in a car that meets all regulations , at the end of the day people that are casual gamers will just trade this game for something else

Okay, guestimate more than fact, but paying for server space usually (though not always, I'll admit) means somewhat better service. (shrug)

With the PS4 requiring paid online, things will improve.

What_You_Talkin_Bout_Willis_Picture.jpg

Back