Online time attack room (Daily)Open 

• Thread starter Seize_HKS
  • 11 comments
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Seize_HKS
Not sure if it's right to post here, my apologies if this is the wrong place.

Anyone fancy joining my time attack rooms?

I currently have one up using the stock BMW M5 08' with sports hard tyres and ofcourse all aids off; except for ABS for the time being.
Will be doing lots of different courses and would like to meet some people who, same as me, would like to improve their skills as well as sharing various different driving tips and lines through discussion.

Please feel free to add my psn: Seize_HKS or join my room for those who are free ATM.
Room#: 1472-6118-4130-9223-9227

P.S.
We can change cars anytime but it must be challenging in some way! Or else, we won't get anything out oif it:) Looking forward to meeting new faces:) Cheers!

Hi, not sure how often you run these types of rooms but I'm interested, I usually spend my time either running time trials or Nordschleife track days anyway so it would be fun to drive with others on track. I see the room is no longer open so I'll send you a friend request?

Hi, not sure how often you run these types of rooms but I'm interested, I usually spend my time either running time trials or Nordschleife track days anyway so it would be fun to drive with others on track. I see the room is no longer open so I'll send you a friend request?
Depends on when u guys wanna run...I can do it now if u r interested:) Cheers!

I'll run this with ya depending on the car. I can't stand the ones that have terrible understeer like the stock GTR GT500 car I think it was. I just straight refuse to drive that thing.

Tonight around 8 or 9 ish (eastern) want to maybe run some cars?
Add me mate I'll TT with you.
Actually as much as I'd love to, it will be 1am here but add me anyway I might catch you sometime psn DeanJeff

Last edited:
="D-no, post: 9477315, member: 137215"]Add me mate I'll TT with you.
Actually as much as I'd love to, it will be 1am here but add me anyway I might catch you sometime psn DeanJeff[/quote]
Hey man I'm going to be getting on early wanna throw down a few laps here shortly.

Back