Online timing glitch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GavBlade
  • 2 comments
  • 398 views
Messages
315
Messages
WhiteHawk1889
I had a kart race online last night at Tsukuba and took 2nd place right on the line to win by 0.022 seconds. Or so I thought.

Heres some pictures from the replay I saved (immediately before and after the line) and also the result (I'm the one in the grey suit on the far side);

tsukubacircuit12.jpg

tsukubacircuit2t.jpg

kartingm.jpg



This is a picture of the result from the guy who finished 3rd. Not very clear but you can see in this one I'm down as finishing 3rd and also that the time given for my best lap is different to the time that is given in my replay;

karting.jpg



Whats going on there then? :confused:
 
Same thing happened to me too. I finished first an so I thought but when the board came up I came in third and the first placer was like a minute ahead of me. Weird but what the heck I'll be on hunger strike starting March 3 and won't be playing GT5 for quite a while;)
 
RDB
Same thing happened to me too. I finished first an so I thought but when the board came up I came in third and the first placer was like a minute ahead of me. Weird but what the heck I'll be on hunger strike starting March 3 and won't be playing GT5 for quite a while;)

I'll eat twice as much for you!
 
Back