Online wins that make you proud

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toast-n-bacon
  • 3 comments
  • 499 views
Messages
98
Messages
Toast-n-Bacon
So I joined a lobby the other day on the ring. Because I just got my BMW m5 I wanted to test it. I have it all tuned up and was going in all proud until I saw the other cars. I could have used my viper team orcea, or 787b, but I used the m5. So there was 7 others 3 zr1 rm, a zonda r, 908 hdi, and 2 gt 500 cars. So first turn the 908 spun but Im up with the gt 500 cars. The straits I'm left, but I pass them both because of beter knowledge and handling. So I'm in 3rd out the hunt the vettes. I get in front of them and they start talking about what a dumb car I have. So the long strait comes, I'm 5 secs ahead. Well I'm going 198 mph, there going 212. Go through the kink and vette is right up on me not slowing up. I know hes going to try some thing dirty in the next corner so I go a liltle wide and turn the opposite way of the turn. He complete misses me and nails the wall. I go on winning in my BMW m5, meanwhile the 908 came last. Short story power isnt everything.
 
A112 Abarth destroying Golf RMs and Mugen Civic Race Cars in the 'ring.
 
Why do peolple have always to play unfair? It's as if they would loose something substantial.
 
It was a 2 lap race on Circuit De La Sarthe 2009 online, just 1 v 1. He began to brag he was the best F1 driver ever and picked the Formula GT. For sheer hilarity, I went with my SambaBus with 210HP. The race began, he pulled way ahead, but on the last part of the track, he understeered and slammed straight into the pit entrance wall. His car spun around and went into pit mode. All it did was just reverse, turn, hit wall, and repeat. Needless to say he was fuming mad, cursing at his car. And let me tell you, not much more is satisfying than beating a top-notch hi-tech Formula 1 car with a darn Camper Van. :dopey:👍
 
Back