Online

Messages
47
Messages
Matt_Spud_1982
I've had GT5 for a while now but haven't really played online with it, concentrating on the single player stuff. Decided to give it a go last night after reading on here how great it is. How disappointed! Every race I tried was full of people paying little attention to the edge of the tracks and just cutting corners by bouncing across grass etc. Is this common practice or was I just unlucky?
 
You can find lobbies with good drivers too. Try lobbies with all aids off..keeps majority of the newbs and reckless drivers away.
 
Also if the lobby has some sort of tire limits in place the quality of the races is likely to be a little higher too.
 
Have a look at the threads here where you can find other GTP'ers to race with. There's no promise they'll all be clean racers but I expect the majority are. Add your PSN to the list and I'm sure some people will add you to race with them.
 
If the penalty is on, you can't cut corners.
 
Join a series in the online racing section for good racing.
 
There are lobbies with tag-like "Race for real".

If you're looking for clean drivers, I suggest you to get into this kind of lobby.
 
Click on the SSCS link in my sig, it's a race event I run here on GT Planet, it's not on tonight but will be on next Saturday. I think you may like it as the racing is exceptionally clean.


👍
 
Join a series in the online racing section for good racing.

👍 What he said.

You are just going to be lucky if you find a decent race by trolling the open public lobbies.
 
Back