Online ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Littleman152
  • 17 comments
  • 1,289 views
Messages
35
United States
United States
Hi I'm new to gt sport and just recently got back into gaming after a long hiatus. My ps4 is online but I just can't figure out how to get the game online. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
 
Go to PlayStation Store on your PS4 and you can purchase a subscription of your choice.
 
Oh so it's not free.
No full PS4 game is free to play the online multiplayer. They all require a PS Plus subscription and have done since the console launched in 2013.

The PS Plus subscription covers all games and all accounts on one console (you will need to activate the console as your primary device).

No free trial, $9.99. Not bad. If it works.
Yes free trial:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/IP9101-NPIA90005_01-PSPLUS14DAYTRIAL
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I did that. And it was already activated. Still says network is offline.
Can you provide screenshots of what you're talking about to make it easier for people to see what the problem is?

The PS4 will save screenshots of almost anything - press the Share button on the controller and then the triangle button at the prompt to save the screenshot. That then goes into your console's Capture Gallery (sorted by game) and you can copy the images to a USB flash drive (Options, Copy to USB Storage Device), then upload them here.
 
I'm not very good at this stuff. I just don't understand it. I have ps plus and ps4 is online. Maybe I need to update my system. It's a pre owned machine from game stop. Maybe I'll give them a call. That's basically why I bought ps4 to play gt sport.
 
I'm not very good at this stuff. I just don't understand it. I have ps plus and ps4 is online. Maybe I need to update my system. It's a pre owned machine from game stop. Maybe I'll give them a call. That's basically why I bought ps4 to play gt sport.
The PS4 needs the latest system update, and the game needs to be fully updated, otherwise you cannot play online.
 
From the main PS4 menu have GTSport highlighted, press options and select "Check for Updates".
 
Did you maybe activate the trial in the past, and it has expired?
No. I don't recall. Sides I just got internet here yesterday. Lol


It's sure taking its sweet time. Man?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back