Only 100 cars in favorites list.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Merquise
  • 3 comments
  • 573 views
Messages
241
Hey folks,

I seem to have sort of a luxury problem.
I have ~950 cars.
Some of them have been repaired and have been tuned.
I put those on my favourites list.

Problem is, I have multiple versions of the same car (because we can;t SAVE SETUPS :ouch: )...
But, I have more than 100 cars now that are 'ready to use'...


Any way to get more cars in my favorites?
Also, I'm going to start repairing my UCD cars soon, and it would be super handy to be able to give cars a sign that are 'ready for use'...

Anyone have the same problem?
If so did you solve it and how?
And.. why is there a limit on the number of favorites anyway??
 
I would love a "ready to use" sign lol, maybe some day....

As for your favorites, I know we allowed to access all cars now (online and such), but for your situation, i think you jsut have to remember which are which
 
Back