"Only" 108 cars left to buy...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Instrumental
  • 3 comments
  • 911 views
Messages
395
Messages
Julian_Jazz
Oh man, I've been slowly whittling down the number of cars I don't have and according to mygranturismo.net, I only have 115 to go, minus the 7 DLC cars I can't get and that's 108. Looks like I'm almost there!... but then I calculated out how much money it would cost to buy those remaining cars based on the prices they list. I will need 117,226,919 credits to purchase of the 63 remaining standards that I don't have and 116,558,500 credits to purchase the 45 remaining premiums. For a whopping total of 233,785,419 cr. If I were to solely acquire all that through grinding at American Indy at 97,600 a pop, it would take just under 2400 races.:eek: Man that really puts things in perspective. Can PD have a buy one get one free sale or something? :lol:
 
Why the rush to get all the cars so quickly? Why not take your time over the coming months or years to get there. You wait years for GT5 to arrive then aim to complete it as quickly as possible, then have nothing left to aim for and the game just sits gathering dust.

I'm deliberately taking it slow in the car collecting front (have 350 unique cars).
 
Nah, I really love testing out the cars so even after I collect em all I'll still have all that time to modify the hundreds of cars and take them around the tracks and put em in photomode/photo travel. Plus online races will provide GT entertainment for the months and years to come. I just like to do things systematically and since I've completed all but one event, all that's left in career mode is seasonal events and grinding away to collect the remaining vehicles. So I may as well get some of the latter out of the way. I always like when the new seasonals come around as they yield good credit rewards.
 
I've got loads of cars to get, and i'm in no particular rush to get them.
 
Back