Opel speedster cup trouble

How many of you have had trouble with this championship?I did.I originally started the race with the turbo but then realized the the regular was better and had a pretty hard time completing it. But suzuka had to be the hardest the computer as i was passing him for 1rst he pushed me of the track and made me finish last and that truly pissed me off i honestly hated the championship even though it was kind of fun.

how many of you have had trouble with this championship.i did.i origennaly started the race with the turbo but then reakized the the regular was better and had a pretty hard time completeing it but suzuka had to be the hardest the computer as i was passing him for 1rst he pussed me of the track and made me finish last and that truly pissed me off i hostly hated the championship even though it was kind of fun

I had no idea people from Ohio spell English words so differently. It's almost like another dialect.

:ouch:

Well, gotta keep an open mind to accept new cultures and such.

or capitalize or punctuate

You might want to work on that. If you don't take the time to make quality posts, why should we take the time to read them?

I think it really doesnt matter if you can read it,it is perfectly fine to me.

That's all well and good if you think it's fine.
Just don't feel too bad if you get no "helpful" replies.
Especially, on a topic that has been covered multiple times.
The "search" button is your friend.
Unless you are absolutely sure it hasn't been covered, add to an existing thread. Starting a new one just annoys those of those of us that have seen it multiple times and bothered to answered several times...

it's a forum, not a freakin' cel phone...

The keyboard is so much easier to type on than on a num pad... take advantage of that.

What they said. The quality of information on this forum is directly related to our lack of tolerance for crappy grammar.

You might want to work on that. If you don't take the time to make quality posts, why should we take the time to read them?

Amen! 👍
Poor quality posts have no place here. 👎
Especially poor quality posts that have nothing to do with race reports.:irked:
I reported the last one, and this isn't much better.
Please read 2 things before you continue to inundate this board with drivel.

1) Acceptable Use Policy (Specifically, the 3rd from last bullet point.)

2) When to post in this thread....? And if not, where? (This thread is stickied at the top of this very board!)

You have no excuse for poor English and punctuation. They speak English in Ohio (apparently! :P).
Imagine one of our Belgian, or Brazilian members, for example, trying to read what you're posting? They learn textbook English, and it's easier for everyone to understand if you keep that in mind when you're posting. :)
This site is here for everyone's enjoyment & benefit, not just yours. Remember that, and enjoy your time here. ;)

Go ahead mock me. I don't care.

There's a big difference between "mocking" and "offering useful advice".

There's a line from Shakespeare "Methinks the lady doth protest too much!"

In other words, stop protesting and start following the above helpful advice, and you won't have to convince us that you don't care that the "old timers" are giving you the piss for posting like a grade A noob.👍

Sorry if you're offended, (okay, that's a damn lie) but we've been requesting decent grammar and punctuation (not to be confused with punktuation) for the entire time that I've been here (March, 2002).

A lot of people from a lot of places read these forums.
If english is your primary language, at least use it well so folks who don't use engilish as a primary language can have some hope of understanding them.

Very well said one and all.

For a brief moment, I feared that the long adhered too "Acceptable English only" tenet had been abandoned in the face of the 'text-generations' inability to spell, punctuate, apply grammatical rules or indeed 'say' anything that required a little forethought.

Then I was relieved to see that 'normality' was thankfully still the order of the day :D.

That attitude will take you far in life.

You may not care, but we do. And since your membership here is at the pleasure of the staff, you will follow the rules or you will be removed.

That attitude will take you far in life.

You may not care, but we do. And since your membership here is at the pleasure of the staff, you will follow the rules or you will be removed.

somehow the "Officer Friendly" in your user title is the farthest from your last post... in a funny way :sly:

The point, which you've quite obviously missed, is not whether we mock you or not.

The point in it's entirety is A) Can You be bothered to stick to the rules of a forum that you registered for?

and B) Can you actually post your questions in the correct place?

Whether you care or not is irrelevant to the fact that A) you've agreed to follow the rules of a website,

and B) posted repeatedly in the wrong place and then scorned other people for telling you! :dunce:

Seriously.
Take a look at the threads I linked you to earlier. Whether you care or not, these threads are to protect all of us from "txt spkng mrns sch s yrslf!" ;)
Whoever decided vowels were dispensable needs shooting!
Or should that be "whvr dcdd vwls wr dspnsbl nds shtng"?!!!! :sly:

Back