Opel Speedster races

  • Thread starter Thread starter CJ350
  • 4 comments
  • 1,068 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
166
I've beaten 3 of them so far, BUT apricot hill and infineon are kickin' me rear.
Anyone know of a post that gets into the in's n outs of this mini series, I couldn't seem to find anything relevant with the search tool.

Scratch that , found one in the tunings section
 
To save yorslef from flaming, use the search button
the more you know about the search button....the more you know!
 
Well as neither the Speedster Trophy or the Boxer Spirit events visit Apricot Hill it is a bit hard to work out what you are talking about. Presumably as you have completed 3 events you must be talking about the Speedster Trophy - I don't know where the boxster comes from - perhaps I am just ignorant?

In which case you are probably meaning Grand Valley Speedway rather that Apricot Hill.

There is a long thread about this series - but basically you have to drive very very well to win - if you know the tracks inside out and have your car set up corrcetly it shouldn't be too difficult although I know there are many who would disagree.

Edit - there are many threads - advanced search for Speedster, thread titles only, at least 10 replies - this lists the following threads that should answer your question
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=67999&highlight=Speedster
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59617&highlight=Speedster
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65158&highlight=Speedster
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65573&highlight=Speedster
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56900&highlight=Speedster
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=61335&highlight=Speedster
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60095&highlight=Speedster
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=57106&highlight=Speedster
 
Sorry everyone, brain dead it would appear. It was the Autumn ring and Infineon , and it was the opel speedster trophy... I found a post by Duck that did help me out a bit though. Thank you for the willingness to help though, makes this place great.
 
Right. An excellent reply in response to constructive criticism. Sounds like you'll be a keeper.

On that note, welcome to GTPlanet, and don't take my closing this thread personally.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back