Open Lobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thunius
  • 2 comments
  • 500 views
Messages
2
Denmark
Aasted
Messages
DanielThun
Hey Forum.

I've got this this problem that is really bugging me.

When I want to go to Open Lobby, I can't.
An error message show up and tells me that I can't use the open lobby, because of something about the online communication/chat settings.
Does anyone know this problem, and even better, does anyone know the solution of this problem. Help would really be appreciated.
If I'm just stupid, call me stupid, but tell me what I'm doing wrong.

-- Thun
 
Please help me someone. I really miss some real competition in GT6

When I go to open lobby, it says (in a warning/error box:

"Gameplay from this point on requires online communication. Accounts with that chat function disabled cannot be used."

HELP ME.
 
Last edited:
Sounds like you might need to check something in your account settings from the XMB. You must have something disabled that the game needs to communicate with other players. Or maybe somewhere in the Playstation settings.
 
Back