Open lounge info

  • Thread starter Thread starter seadog777
  • 4 comments
  • 1,972 views

seadog777

Premium
Messages
3,014
Malaysia
Iskandar
Messages
seadog777
Is there any way to tell what the restrictions / settings are in a lounge before you join? Sometimes the host puts clues in the title, but usually not.

I spent a lot of time last night joining lounges to be either a ) refused entry due to a breach of regulations or b ) joined a race where huge mismatches in the cars made it not a lot of fun.

I've tried using filters, but they're not very helpful, e.g stability control options are all or off.

Oh, if you had some wally on your track last night in a Bentley 8 looking as though he was practicing ballet in a car.... that was me trying to drive it with no aids. Sorry!
 
It tells the restrictions as a context menu when you highlight a room for a while. If It just say Laps or something, that means there is no restrictions.
 
It tells the restrictions as a context menu when you highlight a room for a while. If It just say Laps or something, that means there is no restrictions.

Thanks, ED123. I'm a bit dense today.... do you mean hold the cursor over it for a while or click it or what? I'll go and have a look!
 
Thanks, ED123. I'm a bit dense today.... do you mean hold the cursor over it for a while or click it or what? I'll go and have a look!

Just hold the cursor over it for a second or two.
 
Thanks both of you. Yes, appears I'd been a bit impatient before. I thought it only gave number of laps but found a few where it will state HP or age limits.
Cheers.
 
Back