Open range

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dave A
  • 4 comments
  • 396 views

Dave A

TreVoR fan for life
Moderator
Messages
30,471
United Kingdom
Cuddington, Cheshire
Messages
JDA1982
I wasn't going to watch this, but I came across a DVD of it and decided to watch it today, I though it was quite a good film. It was a bit slow at the start but the whole film built up to a big gunfight at the end which was entertaining. Anyone else seen this film? If so, what was your opinion of it?
 
I Enjoyed it quite a bit. But then again, I am a big fan of Clint's old spaghetti westerns.

The start of the gun fight was absolutely brutal.

Charley: Are you the man that killed our friends?
Gunslinger: Yes.
[Charley pulls out his gun and shoots him]

AO
 
I saw it in the theaters when it came out, I liked it. Then me and my mom went looking not to long ago and came across the DVD so we got it. I still like watching it now and then, pretty good western. (But then again there haven't been that many western movies in the last few years.)
 
Yeah that first shot was harsh, right between the eyes.
 
I saw it the first weekend it came out on video,and I must say I think it is the best modern day western sense Tombstone.Witch really surprised me,cause I'm not a big Kevin Costner fan,but I really did enjoy this movie.
 
Back