Open Time Trials for any car!Open 

• Thread starter bscar27
  • 0 comments
United States
Dayton, TN, United States
bscar27
Hello fellow GTP'ers! I am starting this thread for any driver to come and post their fastest time for a certain track and car, then if another person feels like they can beat them then they can call them out and challenge their time, if they are successful in beating the time then their name gets moved to the top of their respective ranking and the defender of the top spot gets moved to 2nd. You do not have to call out the top driver, you can challenge any driver for their spot and if you beat them then you take their spot in the respective rankings. The only rule is that you back up your time with a screenshot of your time, besides that there are no restrictions on tuning, tires, or driving assists. Tunes may be kept secret until the end of the event if you don't want to give them out, this leads to better competition and the push for better tunes. At the deadline (March 31st) for the competition I would like to ask all drivers at the top of their respective rankings to reveal their tunes (Only if you are fine with revealing it) This way we can benefit one another and make the racing online that much more competitive! I hope many of you will give this a try and I see great things coming from this! Have a great day everybody and happy time trialing!

Formula Gran Turismo:
1. BScar27 Eiger Nordwand Short Track ( 0:50.268)

Back