Sir_Flynn Messages 101 Bedfordshire Messages Sir_Flynn Jun 8, 2011 #1 I have both f1, fgt and the chaterham. Anyone know of any other open cockpit race cars in the game?
C CoolNameHere Messages 120 Messages mike327 Jun 8, 2011 #2 Yes they are called convertibles and there is the s2000 and some others but you can't race them top down.
Yes they are called convertibles and there is the s2000 and some others but you can't race them top down.
ceiling_fan Messages 8,707 Utah Messages ceiling_fan Jun 8, 2011 #3 Prowler? Oh and the Kart Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
Sir_Flynn Messages 101 Bedfordshire Messages Sir_Flynn Jun 8, 2011 #4 CoolNameHere Yes they are called convertibles and there is the s2000 and some others but you can't race them top down. Click to expand... Thanks for the sarcasm, I'm not looking for convertibles. I'm after open wheel cars like the f1 of the chaterham.
CoolNameHere Yes they are called convertibles and there is the s2000 and some others but you can't race them top down. Click to expand... Thanks for the sarcasm, I'm not looking for convertibles. I'm after open wheel cars like the f1 of the chaterham.
J Jaywalker (Banned) Messages 2,479 Messages Rhinoafrica Jun 8, 2011 #5 Ignore my post. Didn't read your Q properly. Last edited: Jun 8, 2011