Opening garage scene everybody in chevy racing uniforms.

  • Thread starter Thread starter NjLowrider
  • 9 comments
  • 1,317 views
Messages
1,173
Messages
Drex81
So today a camaro was in my opening garage shot. And everyone was wearing chevy bowtie racing uniforms!! Awesome!

Wish my driver could wear one.

Never seen this before I've had BMW Nissan Toyota in there but never matching uniforms?? Anyone else?
 
So today a camaro was in my opening garage shot. And everyone was wearing chevy bowtie racing uniforms!! Awesome!

Wish my driver could wear one.

Never seen this before I've had BMW Nissan Toyota in there but never matching uniforms?? Anyone else?

A lot of them have matching uniforms.
 
It applies for pit stops, too.
 
I've had the Red Bull X2010 one. It looked pretty awesome.
 
Never noticed. wow.. I'll even say it backwards WOW.
 
I've seen the same opening/intermission scene with my ZR1, MX5 and R32 GTR, always matching overalls.
I quite like it. I usually sit and watch for a minute when it pops up once in a while. :)
 
I love that scene, although I got it once with a Toyota Prius as the featured car.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. :crazy:
 
A whopping 94 HP! If that doesn't say racecar.....uh....actually it doesn't say racecar at all. :odd:

94 HP sounds like Group C to me. I wish my Insight could be as good.
 
Back