Optimal Settings for Driving Force Pro

Hi,

I just got my DFP & been trying to play enthusia but it has alot of resistance when turning - what are the suggested settings for the DFP for enthusia or do you think my wheel has an issue? Just how easily should I be able to turn the wheel?

thanks

cityhuntermini

I just got the game today, i have my DFP set to full resistance - feels good IMO

my advice to you is
barbell.gif
j/k just try setting the feedback to a lower level

Tip: You can still use the pad as handbrake even when you use a wheel. I find it difficult to turn the wheel and use the R2 on the wheel at the same time, so I put the pad on my armchair and reach down for the R2 button there, just like I would reach down for the handbrake in a real car.

cityhuntermini
Hi,

I just got my DFP & been trying to play enthusia but it has alot of resistance when turning - what are the suggested settings for the DFP for enthusia or do you think my wheel has an issue? Just how easily should I be able to turn the wheel?

thanks

cityhuntermini

I just switched mine to 210 mode and the wheel puts up a decent fight. I actually like it. The force feedback isn't as dialed as GT4's but like Loudmusic said, it shouldn't be that easy...

Back