Heyho Leudz! Da ihr ja im Forum schon ziemlich heftige Vorschläge zu GT4 Settings abgegeben habt, bin ich nun dran... =)
Wer kann mir die besten Einstellungen für den ""BMW M3 CSL"" geben?? Finde einfach nicht die besten Einstellungen! Wär correkt wenn ein paar fette Settings zusammenkommen!
I've been having a heck of a time getting the CSL to understeer less - steering with the throttle is my ultimate goal. I've only played with these settings a little bit but I encourage anyone and everyone to try these, rate them and also post your own. Lets get these settings licked!!!!
Track Suzuka Full Version
F R
Spring rate 10.8 7.8
Ride height 78 78
Bound 6 6
rebound 8 8
camber 2.2 1.1
toe 1 0 or try 1 -1
swaybar 3 3
Brake Bias 11 13
downforce - - no wing
All driving aides off
Car parts installed
Full custom limited slip - Default setting
stage 3 lightening
racing clutch
racing flywheel
Sport Soft Tires
Only Engine MOD is Port and Polish